Sunday, July 24, 2016

Dr. Eric Conway on Michael A. Conway: Savoy Magazine - Power 300 2016 Most Influential Black Corporate Directors

Dr. Eric Conway of Morgan State University writes:

Good morning,

Many of you often hear me share accomplishments of my wife, sons, choir, department, etc., but allow me to share some great news about my only brother, Michael.  Most recently, Michael was honored by Savoy magazine as being one of the 300 most influential Black Corporate Directors in the United States!  He is currently the president of Global Channel Development at Starbucks.  He moved out to Seattle, WA, the Starbucks corporate hub several years ago, and as you can tell is doing quite well.  See attached article for more details. 

Michael, as your older brother, please know that I couldn’t be prouder!

EC

No comments: