Monday, October 3, 2016

Dr. Stan Ford: On Nov. 4 in Bruck an der Mur, Austria, 7.30 p.m., I have the privilege of accompanying Canada’s star Soprano Ann Rowe, in Negro Spirituals

Ann Rowe

Dr. Stan Ford

Dr. Stan Ford writes from Austria:

Dear Bill,
On November the 4th in Bruck an der Mur, Austria at 7.30 p.m., I just wanted to share that I have the distinct privilege to accompanying Canada’s star Spinto Soprano Ann Rowe, in concert performing an evening of Negro Spirituals featuring arrangements by Moses Hogan, Harry. T Burleigh, Margret Bonds, and David Carle. In addition, I will perform 3 of my Improvisations on Church Hymns. Please feel free to share the attachments with your readers and perhaps someone might like to attend should one happen to be in that part of Austria.
Have a great week.
Sincerely
Stan




No comments: