Friday, March 24, 2017

Cellist Jerome Wright at Carnegie Hall Friday April 28, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. performing the complete Sonatas for Cello and Piano of Beethoven with pianist Glenn Sales












Jerome Wright

Cellist & Painter Jerome Wright writes:

Greetings Bill,

My paintings are in Museums, private collections and places of ALL kinds of worship.

A future New York exhibition is now being planned as well as inclusion in a forthcoming book about African American painters past and present.

I will be in recital at Carnegie Hall Friday April 28, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. presenting a program of the complete Sonatas for Cello and Piano of Beethoven with my pianist Glenn Sales.

This will mark my fourth solo appearance in this sacred  place of music making as well a life time in music..

From the Projects of Lincoln Heights  Washington  D.C., back IN the day… to CARNEGIE HALL !!!!!

The famous Piatigorsky was once asked “ How does on get to Carnegie Hall”?
His answer was “Practice, Practice, Practice”.

I did not have that luxury.
I had to CRAWL……
I now stand in my own truth!

Thank you for your continued  support of  our  gifted artist: past, present, old and young.
Respectfully,
Jerome Wright

No comments: