Monday, December 11, 2017

Kelly Hall-Tompkins: "The Fiddler Expanding Tradition" Solo CD Featuring All New Fiddler Arrangements on Broadway Records; Westchester Phil Sunday

New CD on Broadway Records,

BBC Proms,

Kiev and Documentary Film Feature


Kelly Hall-Tompkins writes:
It has been a power packed few months and I remain grateful for the blessing of so many incredible life experiences!  I had the honor of leading as concertmaster and orchestral soloist in Rimsky Korsakov's Capriccio Espagnol for my first ever BBC Proms with the Chineke! Orchestra.  I even had the chance to play the London premiere of my Fiddler Rhapsody live on BBC Radio.  And in an amazing development, I was invited to travel to the "real" Anatevka near Kiev, Ukraine and I am honored to be featured in interviews and a recital for a new American documentary on Fiddler on the Roof, "The Fiddler Film," directed by Max Lewkowicz, which will be in movie theaters this spring!  I am very excited to perform my new Fiddler works as soloist with full orchestra, conducted by Ted Sperling beginning this Sunday with the Westchester Philharmonic.  This concert will feature the premiere performance of new orchestrations of my CD program by Oran Eldor and Ted Sperling.  And last, but not least, I am thrilled to announce my new CD, "The Fiddler Expanding Tradition" now available for Pre-Order on BroadwayRecords.com.  The disc features ALL NEW Fiddler solo arrangements and also features my good friend, Tony-nominated actor and the star of our production, Danny Burstein, in a duet with me in Sunrise Sunset.  Stay tuned for the full retail and digital release on January 26, 2018! 
Cheers and Happy Holidays,
Kelly

No comments: